Sunday, December 28, 2008

Random blog......

...first....i really wish if people are so unhappy in their life and want to end it that they would just kill themselves and not other people ...if people make fun of you , dont kill the people who make you sad just shoot yourself....if people divorce you and you dont think you can live without them, dont kill them. the man who dressed up as santa and killed his ex wife and her family, what a loser.....if this guy had any value he would have just killed himself.....he is the only one to blame for being a loser....i just think people who cant take responsibility for their own placein life should not blame other people.....
if other people have that much control over how you value yourself as a person then you really are a loser...funny story ....over the summer I had to work with someone I got a icky feeling from and I would not talk to him ....my friend mike would talk to him and I asked him why because he did not like him either and he would reply if he came into work one day with a gun maybe he would not shoot him because he was nice to him ....well if some guy is going to bring a gun in someplace and shoot people based on who was nice to him then by all means shoot me because if I matter that much to you then you need a fucking life.

-------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment