I just finished my last paper EVER as a student.....and because of that Im writing my first blog.
my friend Jessica inspired me to do the 101 in 1001 and I have to say its hard to think of 101 things that I want to write in a list for people to read....
in 5 days from now I get to walk across a stage that I have been waiting 15 years to walk across.....it may not seem like a big deal to most people because most people go to school and graduate in a normal amount of time, but i have taken a different path. I am proud to be a Bearkat...I love this school and besides a few people I love all the people I have met here.
I am ready to start life...
no one said it would be easy...but it will be fun.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment