Sunday, December 21, 2008

#24

I started on this because I have to sell my house and I have way to many movie posters. also I have not every gone thru and really made a lit of the ones I have....so tonight I did that and was suprised at some of the crap i had and some of them I love.....amazing....im only keeping 60 so the rest I have to get rid of.....I dont know what to do ..i might just burn them.....

ones Im keeping in blue
get of ones in green
ones im on the fence about will be in black

  1. LA Confidential Teaser
  2. LA Confidential
  3. Big Bounce
  4. The Insider
  5. Starsky and Hutch
  6. The Haunting
  7. Gladiator – Teaser
  8. Gladiator – 2 more
  9. No Way Back
  10. I Spy
  11. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
  12. Proof of Life
  13. Wedding Crashers
  14. Rough Magic - 2
  15. Grease
  16. Titanic – teaser
  17. Face Off
  18. An Ideal Husband
  19. Eyes Wide Shut
  20. For Love of the Game
  21. Shakespeare in Love
  22. The Sixth Sence
  23. Mystery Men
  24. Three to Tango
  25. Blade
  26. You’ve got Mail
  27. Austin Powers – The Spy Who Shagged Me
  28. Austin Powers- TSWSM- Dr Evil
  29. Mystery Alaska
  30. Austin Powers –TSWSM- Austin
  31. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
  32. Miss Congeniality
  33. Meet Joe Black
  34. Ronin
  35. The Waterboy
  36. Disturbing Behavior
  37. Snake Eyes
  38. South Park
  39. Practical Magic
  40. The Truman Show
  41. Jackie Brown
  42. The Avengers – teaser with Ralf Finnes
  43. Blair Witch Project
  44. Idle Hands
  45. Lock Stock and two Smoking Barrels
  46. Cruel Intentions
  47. The Haunting – Teaser
  48. Varsity Blues
  49. Saving Private Ryan
  50. End of Days
  51. Man on the Moon
  52. Arlington Road
  53. Very Bad Things
  54. Orgasmo
  55. Elizabeth
  56. Psycho remake tease
  57. Bugs Life – Francis
  58. Midsummers Night Dream
  59. Jackie Brown- Michael Keaton
  60. City of Angels
  61. BasketBall
  62. While you were Sleeping
  63. Mod Squad
  64. 200 Cigarettes
  65. Star Wars – Episode one
  66. Jackie Brown – teaser with Sam Jackson
  67. Scream 2
  68. Scream 2 teaser
  69. Dark City
  70. Pulp Fiction
  71. From Dusk till Dawn
  72. Sleepy Hallow
  73. Frequency
  74. Any Given Sunday
  75. Gossip
  76. End of Days
  77. Battlefield Earth
  78. Fight Club
  79. Mission Impossible 2
  80. Godzilla
  81. Lost in Space – teaser
  82. Armageddon – teaser
  83. The Wedding Singer
  84. The Avenger s
  85. Lost in Space
  86. Object of my Affection
  87. Lost in Space teaser 2

88. The Little Mermaid

89. Man in the Iron Mask

90. The Little Mermaid- teaser

91. Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil

92. Even Cowgirls get the Blues

93. Joe’s Apartment

94. The English Patient

95. Mars Attack

96. Cutthroat Island

97. Mission Impossible

98. The Phantom

  1. Strange Days
  2. Bevis and Butthead Do America
  3. That Thing you Do
  4. Nixon
  5. 12 Monkeys – Teaser
  6. Train Spotting
  7. Brain Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment